At Voltage Coffee Supply, we carry a full line of Ditting Swiss coffee grinder parts, burrs and grinding discs, hoppers, accessories, and more. Always free shipping and satisfaction guaranteed!
Ditting designs its grinding solutions for caterers, industrial applications and the vending sector with Swiss precision down to the last detail. As the global leader on the field of customized built-in grinders for sophisticated fully automatic coffee machines, Ditting continues to grow by being always one technological step ahead of the competition.
Ditting is the coffee grinding expert. With Swiss engineering and with the most innovative technology Ditting guarantees the perfect particle spread – individually matched to the coffee and the brewing method.
Grinders for Coffee Shops and Industrial Use
May it be at cuppings, inside coffee shops, at bars, or under laboratory circumstances: Ditting is the first choice when it comes to grinding precisely – for any brewing method. Cross-contamination of different coffee varieties inside the grinder gets avoided at any degree of fineness in order to ensure an unaffected enjoyment of each respective coffee specialty.
The reliable and exact results, the almost retention-free grinding, and Ditting’s straight and clean design combined with optimal functionality have convinced demanding customers and leading international coffee experts from all around the world - since as early as 1928.
What Does Ditting K, KR, KFA Refer To?
- K refers to a Lab grinder (either Standard or Sweet)
- Lab models are equipped with an adjustable tray
- Lab Sweet models are equipped with an adjustable tray and Sweet discs
- Lab and Lab Sweet models are best for grinding into cups, bowls, coffee bags, and filters
- Lab Sweet grinders are more popular with home users
- KR models are equipped with a manual bag clamp and vibrator plates
- KR models are best for grinding into coffee bags and filters
- KFA refers to an automatic bag clamp (no bag shaking unit)