Mavam Under-Counter Espresso Machine Built In Counter UCEM
The Mavam Under Counter Espresso Machine is designed to exceed the tireless demands of today's espresso bar operators while maintaining world-class temperature stability.
One-piece machined stainless steel brew groups have a built-in 200-watt heater to maintain the temperature of the group. This is power efficient and incredibly good at maintaining temperature. Individual pumps for each brew group allow for uninterrupted brewing pressure and individual group brewing pressures. This lets you pre-infusion on one group while using full pump pressure on another. Heated steam lines allow control over how much moisture you eliminate as steam travels from steam boiler up to the steam wand. Heat exchangers preheat water before individual brew boilers per group. Patent-pending heated hoses bring water from the brew boilers up to the heated groups to give us temperature stability from shot to shot.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Made with all stainless steel construction
- Two-step group activation allows control of pre-infusion time via waterproof rated activation switches
- Includes stainless drain tray with built-in pitcher rinser valve and activation star
- The main control unit can be placed 0 - 8+/- feet from the countertop user interface allowing for endless layout options
- Proudly handmade in Seattle Washington U.S.A.
- Includes Free Shipping & Free Installation
- Includes a 12-Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
1 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
The Mavam single group espresso machine was designed to provide solutions for small-sized coffee operations. While designed as a commercial machine, it fits nicely in homes of discerning coffee drinkers.
- Single Phase 240 Volt
- 20 Amps
- 5.5 Liter Copper Boiler 4kw
- 1 Liter 316 Stainless Steel Boiler 500w
- 1 Group Head Heating Element 200w
- Single Group Product Brochure
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
The machine that started it all! Mavam's flagship machine invites customer interaction and breaks down the mystery of what goes on behind the espresso machine.
- Power: Single phase 240 volt
- 30 amps
- 11 Liter copper boiler 4000W
- 2 x 1 liter 316 Stainless steel boiler 500w
- 2 x group head heating element 200w
- Two Group Product Brochure
3 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
The Three Group Under Counter Espresso Machine sets itself apart by being 48” wide. There is more than enough room for two Baristas to work comfortably side by side. The large drip tray has two built-in milk pitcher rinsers to increase workflow and keep your bar clean.
- Power: Single phase 240 volt
- 27 amps
- 11 Liter copper boiler 4KW
- 3 x 1 liter 316 Stainless steel boiler 500w
- 3 x group head heating element 200w
- Three Group Product Brochure
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 6-12 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes a 12-month parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.