What is a Refurbished Machine?
Recycling isn't just a concept applied to bottles and cans! Voltage Restaurant Supply has a steady supply of used machines that we refurbish and sell at very competitive prices.
What is a Refurbished machine?
- It's equipment that was used as a demo model, was returned to the manufacturer, or purchased secondhand from a working environment.
- Our in-house refurbishing team takes the machines apart, rebuilds and replaces parts as needed, repairs, tests and then thoroughly cleans the equipment.
- Refurbished equipment will not include the original manufacturer packaging and may not include any non-essential manufacturer-provided accessories. Consumable items included with new equipment (such as water filters or hardness testing strips) will not be included.
- Because this equipment is used, there may be aesthetic or cosmetic blemishes that cannot be repaired during refurbishment as seen in the product listing photos.
- All equipment sold on voltagerestaurantsupply.com is 100% Guaranteed.