If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return unused items within 30 days with a valid receipt for a full refund. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us at 800-269-0051.
EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY
- Return period is 30-days from the original order date
- We will deduct shipping costs from your refund for a return shipping label. Or, if you prefer, you may pay to ship with a carrier of your choice.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items returned that are not the fault of VOLTAGE. This fee covers cleaning, packaging, retesting, parts, and labor of returned items.
- We will not take machines back that have not been installed by an industry professional. In some instances, we will ask for proof of professional installation.
HOW TO REQUEST AND EXCHANGE OR RETURN
- Contact us via email (email@example.com)
- Let us know why you'd like to return the machine -- we'll help you determine if there is an exchange that will better suit your needs
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, include the packing slip, and return label. Items must be returned in the same condition
Contact us for our return shipping address. We strongly recommend you ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and full insurance for proof of delivery. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. We reserve the right to refuse any items that arrive damaged. Buyer pays return shipping.
DELIVERY POLICY (Within 5 Days of Delivery)
Please report damaged, missing, defective or malfunctioning merchandise immediately and no later than 5 business days of delivery.
Items are carefully packaged to protect against damage during shipping. Please thoroughly inspect your package when it arrives for any shipping damage. If an item appears to be damaged, do not attempt to use it and notify us immediately so that we can begin the claims process with the shipping vendor.
We often ship orders in multiple packages. However, if items are apparently missing from your order, please report it to us immediately so we can track packages and replace the shipment if necessary.
DEFECTIVE OR MALFUNCTIONING NEW MERCHANDISE
We sell new, refurbished, and pre-owned equipment. All equipment is shipped in proper working condition. However, occasionally issues do arise. Therefore, if any item is not working properly please contact us immediately so that we can send a replacement, help with troubleshooting, and/or start the claims process.
Lease to own financing orders are final. We cannot accept returns or exchanges of financed equipment.
Our guarantee does not cover ordinary wear and tear, damage caused by improper use or accidents, or improper installation. We require industry professional installation (ex. espresso technician) for all commercial equipment and proper water filtration. In certain instances, we may request a receipt from the professional installation, the technician's notes, etc.
All orders will be refunded to the original payment type.
VOLTAGE reserves the right to change this Return Policy at any time.