We stand behind the products we sell and want to make sure that your experience with us is exceptional. Voltage Restaurant Supply offers a limited warranty on some of the equipment that it sells. To receive warranty support on your equipment through Voltage Restaurant Supply, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of your original order number. For orders placed online or over the phone, this information would have been emailed to you at order confirmation.
Voltage Restaurant Supply warranties are non-transferable.
- New equipment warranty period is 6-24 months (based on the individual manufacturer's standard).
- Refurbished/Pre-Owned warranty period is 1 month unless otherwise stated.
What Is Covered?
The warranty covers parts and labor required to repair the machine and mechanical or electrical components (including, but not limited to, control boards, pumps, wiring, brew groups, hoses or motors) from defect or failure under normal use conditions.
What Is Not Covered?
Warranty troubleshooting and repair does not apply to the following. Any defect arising from the misuse of the machine, including but not limited to:
- Not using a certified industry professional for initial installation and setup
- Not properly refilling the boiler during brewing/steaming processes, resulting in burnt out components
- Not properly wiring the machine resulting in damaged control boards and other electronic components
- Lack of regular descaling of the machine's boiler and water system components
- Lack of regular thorough cleaning of the milk frothing components
- Lack of regular maintenance of the machine's brew group
- Use of non-commercial/household equipment in a commercial environment
- Shipping costs to ship the product back to our warehouse for a return, exchange or service
- Expedited shipping cost of parts to the customer for service technician or self-repair
Normal wear and tear on the machine, including but not limited to:
- Replacement of gaskets
- Scratches, dents or other surface marring of any components
- Grinder burr replacement
Regular maintenance, including but not limited to:
- Thorough cleaning of the milk frothing components
Who Do I Contact for Warranty Services?
Contact us by phone: 800-269-0051
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To initiate warranty service, we will need your equipment's original order number, located on your packing slip or original sales receipt, as applicable.
Please note that we will primarily troubleshoot the issue over the phone, so contacting us when you are in front of the machine and able to perform basic actions is important.