We stand behind the products we sell and want to make sure that your experience with us is exceptional. Voltage Coffee Supply offers a limited warranty on all of the equipment that it sells.
Please note, we sell commercial equipment. This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.
Voltage Coffee Supply warranties are non-transferable.
- New equipment purchases include a 12-month parts warranty and 3-month labor warranty (unless otherwise stated)
- Refurbished/pre-owned equipment purchases include a 1-month parts and labor warranty (unless otherwise stated)
- OPTIONAL extended warranty for refurbished/pre-owned equipment is available on purchases $2500+ and includes a 6-month parts and labor warranty
WHAT IS COVERED?
The warranty covers parts and labor required to repair the machine and mechanical or electrical components (including, but not limited to, control boards, pumps, wiring, brew groups, hoses or motors) from defect or failure under normal use conditions.
Please note, a credit card is required to hold a service call. Even if we expect the service to be covered under warranty, we are required to have a credit card on file to dispatch a service call. If it is determined that the issue is not covered under warranty, it would be a billable trip. The credit card is not charged if the issue is under warranty, the machine was not tampered with, and it was maintained properly.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Warranty does not cover any defect arising from the misuse of the machine, including but not limited to:
- Not using a certified industry professional for initial installation and setup (warranty is void if not professionally installed)
- Not properly refilling the boiler during setup/brewing/steaming processes, resulting in burnt out components
- Not properly wiring the machine resulting in damaged control boards and other electronic components
- Lack of regular descaling of the machine's boiler and water system components
- Lack of regular maintenance and cleaning
- Use of non-commercial/household equipment in a commercial environment
- Shipping costs to ship the product back to our warehouse for a return, exchange or service
- Expedited shipping cost of parts for repair
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on the machine, including but not limited to:
- Replacement of group gaskets, screens, or other consumables
- Scratches, dents or other surface marring of any components
- Grinder burr replacement outside of 30-days
Warranty does not regular maintenance, including but not limited to:
- Thorough cleaning of all surfaces and components
PARTS & ACCESSORIES:
We guarantee a full refund or replacement of all defective products at no additional cost to you (within a specified period of time).
At this time, we do NOT offer or cover warranties on custom work, scales, heating elements, switches, flowmeters, pumps, thermostats, pump heads, solenoids, and accessories.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR WARRANTY SERVICES?
Contact us by phone: 800-269-0051
Contact us by email: email@example.com
To initiate warranty service, we will need your equipment's original order number, located on your packing slip or original sales receipt, as applicable.
Please note that we will primarily troubleshoot the issue over the phone, so contacting us when you are in front of the machine and able to perform basic actions is important.