We stand behind the products we sell and want to make sure that your experience with us is exceptional. VOLTAGE offers a limited warranty on all of the equipment that it sells.
Please note, we sell commercial equipment. This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.
VOLTAGE warranties are non-transferable.
- New equipment warranty period is 12 months
- Refurbished/Pre-Owned warranty period is 30 days unless otherwise stated
- Refurbished/Pre-Owned extended warranty is available on some pre-owned machines (for $2500+)
WHAT IS COVERED?
The warranty covers parts and labor required to repair the machine and mechanical or electrical components (including, but not limited to, control boards, pumps, wiring, brew groups, hoses or motors) from defect or failure under normal use conditions.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Warranty does not cover any defect arising from the misuse of the machine, including but not limited to:
- Not using a certified industry professional for initial installation and setup (warranty is void if not professionally installed)
- Not properly refilling the boiler during setup/brewing/steaming processes, resulting in burnt out components
- Not properly wiring the machine resulting in damaged control boards and other electronic components
- Lack of regular descaling of the machine's boiler and water system components
- Lack of regular maintenance and cleaning
- Use of non-commercial/household equipment in a commercial environment
- Shipping costs to ship the product back to our warehouse for a return, exchange or service
- Expedited shipping cost of parts for repair
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on the machine, including but not limited to:
- Replacement of group gaskets, screens, or other consumables
- Scratches, dents or other surface marring of any components
- Grinder burr replacement outside of 30-days
Warranty does not regular maintenance, including but not limited to:
- Thorough cleaning of all surfaces and components
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR WARRANTY SERVICES?
Contact us by phone: 800-269-0051
Contact us by email: email@example.com
To initiate warranty service, we will need your equipment's original order number, located on your packing slip or original sales receipt, as applicable.
Please note that we will primarily troubleshoot the issue over the phone, so contacting us when you are in front of the machine and able to perform basic actions is important.