Wega IO EVD Auto Volumetric 2 Group Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply for 0%, up to 24 Months HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 3 Month Labor & 12 Month Parts Warranty
- Free Shipping!
One of the best compact espresso machines for smaller spaces, the Wega IO is unique in its fun with a stylish design. Perfect for enhancing the look of trendy cafés, restaurants, or pubs, the IO allows you to make the very best in Italian style espresso using two group heads. Not only is the machine exceptionally stylish, but it's also efficient, reliable, and simple to use.
WEGA IO EVD/2 FEATURES:
- NEW VERSION - Rounded Push Button touchpads
- Single boiler, heat exchange system
- Pre-infusion technology
- Turn style steam knobs
- Raised groups (up to 20 oz. cup)
- Barista downlights
- 4 programable, volumetric dosing touchpads
- Temperature stabilized groups (thermosiphoned)
- Manual pressure stat
- Spec Sheet
- Installation, water filtration, and outlet required (sold separately)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Color: White
- Total Wattage: 3,750 watts
- Heating Element: 3,400 watt
- Boiler: 9.5 ltr
- Net Weight: 138 lbs
- Ship Weight: 220 lbs
- Measurements: 29.33"W x 20.7"D x 21.1"H
- Power: 220 volt/17.1 amps
CUSTOM WRAPPING: The Wega IO is easy to custom color wrap since it is almost entirely straight lines. Contact us to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes a 1-Year Parts and 90-Day Labor Warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION PACKAGE
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.