Bruer Slow Drip Cold Brew System
This slow drip method, once only found in select specialty coffee shops, is known for producing a less acidic, less bitter cup with exceptional complexity. Drip by drip, the Bruer Cold Drip System's slow hypnotic process unmasks the natural sweetness, and full-bodied origin flavors of any coffee you brew.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below.)
- Makes up to 20 fl oz of cold brew in as little as four hours
- Set it up and let it go without the risk of over-extraction
- Start brewing before bed or work
- With an adjustable valve, you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you
- Cold-brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge!
- The Bruer Cold Drip System's counter-worthy design is made from all high-quality materials including Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, and Food Grade Silicone
- Includes 100 paper filters
- Replacement filters sold separately
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 10.5"
- Brewing Guide
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Is the Bruer™ Cold Drip System Dishwasher Safe?
Yes. All parts of the system are dishwasher safe.
How long does Cold Brew coffee stay fresh?
Cold Brew coffee stays fresh for up to two weeks if properly stored in an airtight container and left in the refrigerator.
Does the Bruer™ Cold Drip System produce a Concentrate?
No. The slow-drip method does not produce a concentrate like other methods of cold brewing. Although you can use less water in the Tower if needing to make a concentrate with the Bruer Cold Drip System.
Can I use a non-disposable filter instead of a paper filter?
No. The paper filter (which is an Aeropress Filter) is used to disperse the water evenly over the coffee grounds. It does not do any of the filtering itself. A non-disposable filter will not work because it will not disperse the water evenly as a paper filter will.
Can I brew with tea?
Yes, absolutely you can brew with tea.
Why Slow Drip?
The slow drip cold brew method offers amazing flavor clarity, a clean cup, a simple set-up, and easy clean up all without the risk of over-extraction. Learn more about cold brew here.
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days.
Please Note: This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.