Mazzer Kony S Electronic Espresso Grinder
Kony S is the ideal choice for medium-high volume cafes. It has a good grinding speed with low RPM. The special cooling system with a double fan keeps coffee safe from temperature exposure, preserving maximum aroma.
- BRAND NEW!
- Electronic grinder-doser with conical blades suitable for medium/high consumption
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment
- On-demand grinding with electronic dose adjustment
- Grind Flow Control System (GFC) equipped with Anti-Clumping and Hybrid dampers
- Adjustable portafilter holder
- No loss of grind settings with easy to clean grinding chamber
- On-demand grinding can be activated with the portafilter
- Single, double, and triple dose with independent adjustment
- Index of settings (memory track)
- Pause function
- Ability to set up a maximum dose cap
- Digital display with shot counter
- Ventilation device with electronic control to keep the motor cool
- IoT features
- Tag holder to place the name of the coffee you are serving on the hopper
- Available in single-phase version only
- Color: Black
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Power 450 Watt
- Grinding adjustment stepless micrometrical
- Burrs: Conical burrs 63 mm - 2 ½ inches (ref. 191C)
- Grinding burrs speed: 500 rpm (60 Hz)
- Average grinding speed: 1s>3.6g @60Hz
- Body: aluminum die casting
- Hopper capacity: 2.9 lbs
- Net weight: 44 lbs.
- Product Brochure
Mazzer's new grinders are equipped with a GFC system, or Grind Control Flow, a dynamic system that responds to the needs of a given coffee. The GFC - through a set of interchangeable wire dampers - provides enhanced control through the grinding chute, improving dose consistency and grind quality.
*Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.
WARRANTY: All new Mazzer grinders include 1-year parts and a 30-day labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the Mazzer factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Mazzer, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Mazzer, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Mazzer directly.