Lighttells MD-500 Coffee Moisture & Density Analyser
The Lighttells MD-500 is a capacitance-based Moisture and Density Analyzer. It supports cherry, parchment, green beans, and roasted beans measurement. Compact form factor design allows you to carry it everywhere you need for measuring moisture and density.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Ideal analyzer kit for coffee roasters, coffee labs, coffee shops, and home roasters
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% for moisture content and 1.2g/L for density
- Repeatability: 0.20% for moisture content
- Measurement Range: 1 to 40% mc depends on bean types
- Operating Environment: 5 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions (main unit): 212(L) x 150(W) x 202(H)mm
- Dimensions (funnel): 5.4"(D) x 3.5"(H)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- Power Supply: AC 110V/220V to 5V OR 3.7V/2300 mAh Lithium battery
- Charging Time (0 to 100%): 6.5 hrs
- Working Hour: 20 hrs continuous working per full charge
- Sample Cell: 250ml Volume, 50-240g
- Data Output to PC: micro USB cable
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Why do I need a Moisture and Density Analyser?
The density analyzer reflects the hardness of coffee beans. From a roaster's perspective, knowing the moisture content of beans and cherries is a key component in providing critical information surrounding the shrinkage percentage of beans before they are roasted. It also helps determine the storage environment of the beans by checking the moisture level of roasted and green beans, which affects cupping quality.
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days.
Please Note: This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
Shipping lead time is - Weeks.