Mahlkonig E65S GbW Grind by Weight Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
- Proven premium grinding profile for a great taste experience
- Grind-by-Weight technology featuring weight-based dosing
- High-precision load cell for real-time weight control during the grinding process
- Patented Disc Distance Detection (DDD) enables accurate settings of the degree of fineness
- Adjustable illuminated spout providing a clean and centered coffee outlet
- Active cooling system maintaining low grinding temperatures
- Pleasantly quiet grinding
- High-resolution 3.5” display with a wide viewing angle
- Product sheet
- Colors: Stainless steel / black OR Stainless steel / black & white
- Idle speed: 1400 rpm (50 Hz); 1650 rpm (60 Hz)
- Burr diameter: 65 mm / 2.56 in
- Burr material: Special steel
- Average grinding capacity*: 4-5 g/s
- Bean hopper capacity: approx. 2.64 lb
- Max. nominal power: Drive 100 V 50/60 Hz: 550/700 W
- Dimensions: 7.67W x 24.4H x 11.1D
- Net weight: 30.8 lb
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation
- Conforms to: EC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 60335-2-64
- Certified to: Standard ANSI/UL 763, CSA C22.2 No. 195, NSF / ANSI 8
The E65S GbW is the next espresso grinding revolution. It is the first espresso grinder ever, that features Grind-by-Weight technology for real-time scale controlled dosing as well as Mahlkönig’s pioneering patented Disc Distance Detection that lets you set the degree of fineness based on the actual distance between the burrs. Keeping your perfect individual grinder settings has never been so easy, yet so precise. Experience unmatched control over your espresso quality - with the E65S GbW.
Compare the Mahlkönig E65S, E65S Grind By Weight, and E80 Supreme →
WARRANTY: All new Mahlkonig grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.
The images are a representation only.