Victoria Arduino E1 Prima Espresso Machine
The Victoria Arduino Prima One Espresso Machine is a compact single group version of the Eagle One, the Prima offers all the premium features of VAs flagship machine in a compact footprint. Barista-focused innovations- like precise T3 technology temp management, automatic rinsing, volumetric shot programming, and programmable steam and hot water toggles - prioritize shot quality and consistency in every cup.
The machine's features can be accessed through the Prima E1 app, alongside an active community of home and commercial users for pro-level control at your fingertips.
- Colors: Matte White, Matte Black, Shiny Silver
- Machines can be used as direct plumb-in or pour-over
- Optional Easy Cream Steam Wand
- Includes machine, water reservoir, and accessories* (See note below)
- Water filtration and installation not included
E1 PRIMA EAGLE ONE FEATURES:
- Single Grouphead
- Rear & Interior Lights
- Coldwater mixing valve on the hot water wand
- Tank or Direct Connection: included
- Auto purge
- Cool Touch Steam Wand
- Boiler Insulation
- Stainless Steel Portafilter
- Bottomless portafilter sold separately
- 16.9"W x 20"D x 14.9"H
- Group Height: 3.75"
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Steam boiler capacity: 1.4 L
- Brew boiler capacity: 150 ml
- Water tank capacity: 1 L
- Power supply: 120V
- Watts: 2800
- Amp draw: 15
- Receptacle: NEMA 5-15
- Model: Eagle One Prima
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts & Service
Does the E1 Prima have pre-infusion?
Yes, the E1 Prima has the built-in SIS (Soft Infusion System) as all other models for Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino. Additionally, you can control many other parameters (such as pre-wetting of the coffee) via the app.
What is Victoria Arduino's SIS (Soft Infusion System)?
SIS guarantees soft and creamy espresso extractions every time. It does this by monitoring pressure in the system and gradually increases this pressure as the extraction process continues. A process that is extremely important when you are looking for the best possible cup.
What type of pump is used?
The E1 Prima used an internal rotary pump for quiet, reliable operation. It features an external adjustment knob for easy pressure adjustment.
Optional Easy Cream Steam Wand Technology
Easy Cream is a useful device that replaces one of your manual steam handles with a button or buttons. With a built-in compressor, the barista can program both the temperature and density of the milk. The density is controlled by a compressor located in the machine, while the temp is controlled by a temperature wand that turns on at the desired (set) temperature. Leading to a more consistent drink and less burnt milk. Includes Cool Touch technology.
Includes FREE 1-Year Gold Parts & Labor Warranty (at authorized service locations nationwide). The Gold Warranty plan includes:
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- 1 Year Off Site Labor Warranty
- 1 Courtesy/Nuisance Call
- 1 Preventive Maintenance for Traditionals - Parts Included
- 3 Preventive Maintenance for Supers - Parts Included
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WATER REQUIREMENTS (if using direct connection):
- 3/8” dedicated cold water line with shut-off valve and compression fitting
- Water hardness cannot exceed 3gpg or 50 ppm. If water hardness exceeds 3gpg a water softener must be installed
- The minimum incoming water flow rate of 35 GPH and maximum line pressure of 70 PSI / 5 BAR
*PLEASE NOTE: Per Victoria Arduino, they are removing drain hoses from the E1 Prima Machine. They are working on a tray that can be easily converted from self-contained to drainable. They do not recommend anyone to cut or modify the existing drain tray. When Victoria Arduino receives the trays, they will send out the drain tray and hose if requested.