BWT Bestmax Filter Kit w/ Besthead FLEX - Limescale Protection
- FREE 3/8" BSP x 3/8" Compression Stainless Braided Hose with any BWT Filter + Flex Head purchase. MAY COME IN UP TO 3 DELIVERIES
BWT Bestmax is the all-around filtration solution for unique coffee water and ideal water for vending machines. Simple and practical, the BWT Bestmax Standard cartridge is specifically developed for the wide-ranging requirements of the coffee and restaurant industry.
- Includes complete kit:
- BWT Besthead Flex Head BWT812420
- BWT Bestmax Cartridge (size varies)
- 3/8" BSP x 3/8" Compression Stainless Braided Hose
- All-in-one water filtration solution
- Recommend for small to medium use environments
- Maximum capacities in the smallest spaces thanks to High-Efficiency Technology (HET)
- Use the same filter head for all cartridge sizes
- Quick, uncomplicated filter change
- 3/8" BSP Fittings
- Consistently high-quality water for all hot and cold drinks
- NSF Certified
- Product Sheet
BESTMAX 5-LAYER FILTRATION PROCESS:
- Particle Pre-Filter - Separation of coarse particles such as sand and rust
- Activated Carbon Pre-Filter - Elimination of oxidants, protection of the ion exchanger against aging
- High-performance Ion Exchanger - Removal of hardening substances, adjustment of the mineral balance
- Activated Carbon Nonwoven - Elimination of organic substances, chlorine, foreign odor, and foreign taste
- Particle Fine Filter - Separation of fine particles and suspended matter
Please Note: The total capacity of your filter will vary based on the hardness of your water and the blend setting selected with the filter head.
*Regardless of the total water volume run through the cartridge, BWT recommends replacing your filter after a maximum of 12 months of use.
The filter head can be adjusted to one of several blend settings based on the hardness of your water. The blend settings adjust the amount of water run through the ion exchange in ratios of 0/100, 10/90, 25/75, and 40/60. When switching out filter cartridges, the filter head will cut the flow of water to prevent leaks.