Free shipping and professional installation is included with most commercial espresso machine purchases!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Your new (or used) espresso machine will be shipped to and received by a local manufacturer-recommended service provider.
- Prior to installation, either a VOLTAGE team member or the manufacturer's designated coordination team will work with you directly to ensure your space is properly prepared according to their pre-installation requirements (spec sheets and checklist provided!)
- Once these requirements have been met, installation of your espresso machine will be scheduled and completed at no cost to you.
- Enjoy your new machine!
The VOLTAGE espresso machine installation package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor.
GENERAL PRE-INSTALL REQUIREMENTS:
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
- Beyond Point Charges: If our manufacturers do not have a service technician within normal service radius of the install location, extra travel charges will apply.
- Overtime charges: Installation must occur during regular business hours (Mon. - Fri., 8AM to 5PM). Additional charges will apply for installations outside of regular business hours.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per manufacturer's installation specs before install (checklist provided!)
- Installation does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.).
The equipment we sell is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.
QUESTIONS? Contact us - we're here to help!