Ditting K804 Lab Coffee Grinder
- BRAND NEW!
- Authorized Ditting Dealer
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Shipping & Free Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The 804 Lab combines the approved grinding technology of the KF/ KR 804 series with functionalities specially designed for laboratory applications. The grinder facilitates single portion grinding with almost no residues to achieve the highest precision.
80mm upgraded sweet burrs
- Grinds up to 30lbs. per day
- Ideal applications:
- Small Stores
- Single Cup Serving
- Grinding into Coffee Bags, Filters, Cups, Bowls, etc.
- Minimal retention of coffee residues left in the spout with manual knocker
- Adjustable position of the tray for different bin sizes
- Wear-resistant precision grinding discs
- Preservation of coffee’s unique aroma thanks to uniform, gentle and cool grinding
- Stepless grind adjustment with extended range
- High grind speed at all grind adjustment steps
- Easy to maintain and clean
- The K804 Lab is the Ditting replacement for the KF804
- Burr Options: Special Steel burr (standard) OR Lab Sweet burr (upgrade)
- Product Brochure
- Part No. K 804 Lab, K804 Lab, 804 Lab
- Voltage: 110v, 60Hz, 1ph
- Average grinding capacity: 1 lb/min*
- Hopper capacity: 1.1 lbs.
- Motor: .65 kW
- Motor current: 6 amps
- Grinding disc size: 80mm
- Average disc life: 15,000 lbs.
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- 9.5"W x 11"D x 26"H
- UL, cUL, ETL Approved, NSF-8 Standards
- A Magnet for Hopper: Yes
- Manual Bag Holding Device: Yes
- Tapper: Yes
- Vibrator Plate: No, Flip-Up with Adjustable Tray
- Color: Black
- Safety/Overload: Yes
- Modular Design: Yes
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days.
*These figures may vary according to roast and bean.
WARRANTY: 1-Year parts warranty on all new Ditting grinders.
- For new retail and light-industrial coffee grinders (to include the 804, 1203, 1403, and 1800 series models) purchased for use in the United States, the limited warranty includes ONE year on all-electric components.
- Warranty is ONLY valid for grinders purchased in the United States to be used in the United States. If a grinder is exported outside of the U.S, the warranty is no longer valid.