HeyCafe H1 All Ground Coffee Grinder
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Authorized Dealer
- Price Match Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The H1's 64mm hardened steel burrs can be set to grind for any brewing method, from extremely fine Turkish to coarse French press, with close to zero retention in the spout. The cooling ribs of this exceptionally quiet belt drive grinder really help retain the coffee’s full aroma.
- Hardened steel burrs for a better taste experience
- Cast aluminum grinding chamber with cooling ribs for an effective heat transfer
- Extra-wide range of grind size adjustment (100 - 900 μm) to match your variety
- Re-designed stepless grind size adjustment for convenient use and precise results
- Steady ground coffee flow with minimal retention for less waste and consistent taste over time
- LC display with visualized grind size for convenient grind size adjustment and repeat accuracy
- Start-/stop automation for hands-free operation with portafilters
- The pre-installed tray suits any collecting bin and can also be replaced by the adjustable portafilter support that comes along with the grinder
- Removable residual grinds tray for easy and thorough cleaning
- Very small footprint (5 in.) saves space and perfectly integrates into your store layout
- New design with an electroplated top and spout for a high-quality look
- Solid aluminum body for a high quality finish and easy to clean
- Low noise level for a quiet working environment
- Burr Size/Material: 64mm Flat Steel
- Burr Life: 1100 - 1500 lbs
- Average Grind Speed: 2.5 - 3 g/second
- Grind Size Range: 100 μm - 900 μm
- Hopper Capacity: 380 g
- Power: 110V/250W/60Hz
- Duty Cycle: 40% On/60% Off
- Dimensions: 9"W × 18.5"H × 5.4"D
- Weight: 17.2 lbs
- NSF/ETL Rated
- Product Sheet
Usually ships in 1-5 business days. Please contact email@example.com with questions as stock level and leads times can change without notice.
WARRANTY: All new HeyCafe grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.
The images are a representation only.
Shipping lead time is 3 -7 Days.