La Marzocco Mazzer Lux D Espresso Grinder
- espressoWant to chat with our experts? Schedule a Consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
It’s not often that you see a La Marzocco espresso machine on a bar that isn’t accompanied by a Mazzer grinder. La Marzocco and Mazzer are both companies that have come to stand for highest-quality and performance coffee equipment and Mazzer delivers some of the most reliable espresso grinders on the market, and the Lux D is no exception. A stepless grind adjustment can be accessed on the grinder’s collar, and grinding multiple shots a day is no problem. The La Marzocco/Lux D is made for those who want to bring a true cafe experience to the home while keeping workflow as simple and smooth as possible. The On-Demand operation is a breeze: just activate the grinder’s 61mm burrs by engaging the button above the portafilter forks and remove the portafilter to stop grinding.
Lux D Features
- Fast, reliable grinding
- On-Demand dosing that allows for portafilter activated grinding
- Comes standard with a short Mazzer hopper that holds 1.3 lbs.
- Multiple colors available
- Customizable walnut or maple trim kits
- Stainless steel catch tray
- Hopper can be removed with beans for ease of cleaning, transport, etc.
- Lux D Espresso Grinder
- Short Hopper
- Hopper Lid
- Doser Cover
- Grind Collar Lever
- Burr size/type (mm): 61mm/flat
- Burr speed: 1600 RPM @60hZ
- Grind time: 17g/10 sec
- Hopper capacity: 0.75 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.25"(H) x 7"(W) x 10"(D)
- Weight: 24.5 lbs
- Voltage: 120
- Amp service required: 2.1
- Motor power: 250
- NSF-8: ETL sanitation listed
- UL-763: ETL listed
Includes 1-year parts warranty.
There may be signs of use from the Mazzer factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Mazzer, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Mazzer, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Mazzer directly.