Mahlkonig EK43 Coffee Grinder 98mm Flat Burrs
With superior performance and versatility, the classic and timeless Mahlkonig EK43 is the pinnacle piece for all of your cafe grinding needs.
- BRAND NEW
- Recommended for Coffee Press, French Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish
- Colors: Copper, Matte White, Matte Black
- Limited Edition Colors: Turquoise, Rose Pink, Burgundy
- Premium All-around Commercial Grinder
- Vertical 98mm Flat Burrs
- Stepless Grind Adjust
- Easy Maintenance
- Includes: EK43 grinder, removable hopper with bean stopper, combined bag clamp/knock-off device, and grounds tray
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 98mm Flat Burrs - extremely large steel burrs ensure consistency and speed to keep up with even the busiest rush hours.
- Vertical - flat burrs are mounted vertically, making access easy and greatly reducing retention for single-shot setups.
- High Torque Motor -12 amps and 1300 watts, the EK's large motor will power through beans of all varietals and roast styles.
- High Speed - the EK43 can grind through its kilo-sized (2.2 lb) hopper in under a minute.
- Stepless - Grind adjustments are straightforward and instantaneous thanks to the spring-loaded adjustment dial mounted on the face of the case.
- 9"W x 16"D x 30"H
- Watts: 1300W
- Volts: 110v
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Hopper Capacity: 2.2 lbs
- Dosing Type: Doserless/Chute Only
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless - Single Revolution
- Grinder Style: Burr - Flat Steel
- Burr Diameter: 98mm
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- List Price: $4,300
- Replacement Burrs available here
- Industry professional installation or setup required
The EK43 provides the evenest extraction of the coffee’s valuable aroma and is known to be a guarantor for an outstanding taste experience and a symbol for quality. Its special shape has become an icon within the international barista scene, which feels deeply connected to the EK43 by its shared passion for coffee.
An exceptionally robust grinder with high grinding capacity, suitable for different grinding coffee at different grind levels, from French Press to Espresso.
Shipping lead time is 1-2 business days.
LIMITED EDITION COLORS: The Limited Edition colors are expected to ship in early December. Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note, there are extremely low quantities available.
All Mahlkonig grinders include a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Please note: Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.