Mazzer Super Jolly Espresso Grinder Doser Timer
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 12 Month Parts & 1 Month Labor Warranty
Super Jolly is a Mazzer grinder-doser with flat blades suitable for medium consumption.
- TIMER: includes a timer so you can set the grind and not have to constantly watch it
- Color: Black
- 24"H x 7.75"W x 10.5"D
- Weight (lbs): 31
- Voltage (VAC): 120
- Amp Service Required: 5
- Motor Power (W): 350
- Burr type, size (mm): Flat, 64
- Burr Speed (rpm @60Hz): 1600
- Grind Time (sec/17g)*: 8.9
- Bean Hopper Capacity (lbs): 2.7
- NSF-8: ETL Sanitation Listed, UL-763: ETL Listed
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Mazzer espresso grinders are perhaps the most respected brand of commercial quality espresso grinders available. Using advanced aluminum castings, flat 64mm burrs, and a stepless collar for grind adjustment, the Mazzer Super Jolly is the ideal choice for those looking for a truly professional-grade burr grinder. The Super Jolly is the grinder that most specialty coffee shops used during the start of the espresso movement in America. Its durability and speed allow for quick dialing in and a lifetime of great espresso.
Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.
WARRANTY: All new Mazzer grinders include 1-year parts and a 30-day labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the Mazzer factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Mazzer, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Mazzer, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Mazzer directly.