Rhino Digital Thermometer
Always have an accurate measure of the temperature of steamed milk and other beverages with Rhino Coffee Gear’s easy to set and easy to read Digital Thermometer. This digital thermometer allows you to set the specific temperature you desire, and an alarm will beep once that temperature has been reached. A stainless steel clip allows you to adjust the height at which the thermometer sits in the milk pitcher, making it an adaptable tool for any milk pitcher. Or remove the clip to use for more general cooking purposes.
Rhino Digital Thermometer Features
- Easy to set and easy to read.
- Audible alarm beeps when the desired temperature is reached.
- Positive lock, quick-release action allows the thermometer stem to be adjusted to the desired height.
- Perfect for any milk pitcher.
- Comes with LR44 Battery installed.
- Length: 13cm (5in)
- Temperature range: -50 to 250C (-58 to 482F)
- Requires LR44 Battery (included and installed)
Insert the stem of the thermometer through both holes in the clip. Pressing the clip together will allow for easier positioning along the thermometer stem. Push the clip down onto the side of the pitcher and position it until the stem tip is sitting just above the bottom of the pitcher. Set your desired temperature for an audible alarm or just read the display for the desired temperature. It's important to remember to always position the Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Thermometer on the pitcher before filling to ensure you have it seated at the correct height. Before and after each use, always clean the thermometer stem.