Mavam Mach Two Auto-Volumetric Espresso Machine - Single Group
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- Free Installation! See what's included
- 12 Month Warranty
The compact, single-group Mach 2 includes a smaller stainless steel steam boiler - at 5.5 liters, as opposed to the 11-liter boiler in two- and three-group models - but is otherwise identical in performance. Baristas can still operate their Mavam machines fully manually, or set parameters of time or volume for preinfusion or extraction. The BEST system provides the additional option of automating shots with a reactive, self-adjusting low-flow preinfusion.
Features consistent across all Mach 2 machines include a low-profile height of 12.5 inches, the hallmark buttons for starting and stopping water delivery to the group, and “slap-activated” steam wands that are activated through touch sensors on the side of the machine rather than by a knob or lever.
Additional features in the smaller Mach 2 include its 1/8-turn portafilter locking thread, which aims to reduce the strain in a barista’s wrist, and Mavam’s signature temperature stability system based on water heated at three separate PID-controlled points between the source and the group.
Mach Two Single Group Features
- Configuration: Auto-Volumetirc
- Size: 1 group / Single group
- Heated brew group
- 3 Brew Methods: Flowmeter, manual, or chromomass
- Low flow pre-infusion with own timer
- Seal free and cool-touch steam wands
- Slap activation steam with non-wear components
- Piano key group activation
- Independent brew boiler
- Extra-large and easily removable dray tray
- Multiple PID's ensure precision temp
- 3 Points of heating per group
- Low-profile design enhances the customer experience.
- Dimensions: 12.5”(H) x 19”(W) x 24”(D)
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Voltage: 208 - 240
- Wattage: 2200
- Amps: 20
- Coffee Boiler Capacity: 0.5L
- Steam Boiler Capacity: 5.5L
All new Mavam espresso machines include a 12-month parts and labor warranty.