Water makes up 98% of coffee, tea, and espresso! The better your water, the better your Cup O'Joe. That’s why so many leading specialty coffee brewers insist on Pentair Everpure. Because day after day, brew after brew, across locations, they can serve high quality coffee, consistently. Using water so good it just may inspire a new beverage: The Impresso.
- Consistent, high quality brews: Treat your customers’ taste buds, time after time.
- Keeps coffee equipment safe: Protects against water damage, reduces abrasion, clogging, and corrosion.
- Preserves coffee's magic aroma: Reduces chlorine safely so your coffee smells as good as it tastes.
The chemical and physical properties of water have a significant impact on achieving the right body, balance, flavor, and finish of coffee, tea and espresso.
- Low TDS water causes too many coffee oils to be released, resulting in a bitter, oily flavor.
- High TDS water causes too few coffee solids and tea flavonoids to be released, resulting in weak flavor.
- Excessive TDS and water hardness cause scale build-up and corrosion in equipment resulting in costly repairs and downtime.
- High chloride and sulfate levels are detrimental to coffee balance and flavor and can be corrosive, even to stainless steel equipment.
Everpure Coffee Filtration Systems:
- Reduce sediment and chlorine, taste & odor off-taste
- Contain 0.5-micron precoat filtration by mechanical means* with scale control
- Reduce harmful cysts by mechanical means*
- Effectively inhibit bacteria growth on filter media that can decrease product life* with proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration
- NSF certification
System sizing guidelines:
Everpure systems sizing guidelines are approximations based on properly installed equipment, average usage at normal operating flow rate and average water conditions. These guidelines are designed to give you approximately six (6) months of use between filter cartridge changes. Variations in equipment usage and/or incoming water conditions may produce different results.
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.