La Marzocco Leva X Digital 2 Group Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine
- Style: leva x 2 Group
- Independent Boilers (X only): Separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Hot Water Economizer: Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Eco Mode: Can be programmed to enter standby mode, improving energy efficiency.
- Graphics Display: Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters
- Portafilters & Precision Baskets: Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Exposed Groups: Ergonomics and workspace visibility. Smart PID (X only): An advanced PID control greatly improves the machine’s temperature stability.
- Tall Cups: Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- Insulated Boilers: Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- USB: Making it possible to update the firmware.
Specifications 2 GRP:
- 30.5"H x 31.5"W x 25.5"D
- Weight (lbs): 218
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 5700(X)
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.3 x2(X)
- Steam Boiler (liters): 8.2
- Click here to view the product sheet
For a limited time only, we are including a NEW Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic Grinder with the purchase of select new La Marzocco espresso machines. A $1,195 value absolutely free!
Free Shipping & Free Installation
Shipping lead time is 8-10 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Warranty Information: All machines include a standard 13 months parts-only warranty from the original date of shipment.