La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine
- BRAND NEW!
- NSF Rated for Commercial Use
- FREE 24-Month Warranty!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Authorized Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is a commercially certified dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, a PID, a rotary pump, and an internal reservoir. It features an innovative heat exchange system that preheats water entering the brew boiler.
- Newest Version - Features Connected App Capability
- PID-controlled Double Boiler
- Ideal Applications:
- Home espresso enthusiast
- Small cafes, mobile carts, and coffee shops
- Office environments and catering events
- Farmer's markets and Bed & Breakfast Hotels
- Standard Colors: Black, White, Red
- Custom Colors: Blue & Yellow
- Connected App Capability: Control of machine settings available through your mobile device.
- EE Brew Paddle: Easily initiate a brew cycle with the large brew paddle located at the very front of the machine.
- Integrated Brew Group: Equipped with Marzocco's newly designed brew group. The integrated brew group combines the brew boiler and brew group into one seamless part. This allows the integrated group to achieve the same temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated group, all in a reduced footprint!
- Simple Indicator Lights: Two simple lights let you know the status of your machine. The top red light will blink to let you know the machine is heating up and will stay solid when the machine is at the optimal temperature. The bottom blue light will stay solid when the water reservoir is full and will blink when it needs a refill.
- Barista Lights: Led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Pre-Infusion: The Linea Mini arrives at your doorstep with a pre-programmed 1-second pre-infusion mode for optimal coffee extraction.
- Large Reservoir: A self-contained 2-liter water reservoir makes plumbing optional.
- Dual Boilers: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Hot Water Spout: Convenient spout for rinsing portafilter between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: As water passes through each feature, the temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal Pump: Self-contained rotary pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Voltage (VAC): 115v Single Phase
- Wattage Elements: 1620
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 0.17
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 3
- Material: Stainless steel
- Reservoir (standard): The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn't an option
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook a machine directly a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. These machines also allow you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don't have to make that tightrope walk to the sink. Plumb In Kit sold separately
- Dimensions: 15"H x 14"W x 21"D, 71 lbs.
- Recommended Brew Pressure: 9 bar
- Plug Type: Standard 15 amp
- Steel portafilter with single spout and double spout
- 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, and 21 gr
- Blind basket for cleaning
- La Marzocco stainless steel tamper
- 12 oz steam pitcher
- Puro Caf cleaning detergent
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Trying to decide between the GS/3 and Linea Mini? If you're short on counter space, the Linea Mini is 2" narrower than the GS/3.
The current lead time is 8-10 weeks. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up-to-date lead time information. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify. This machine comes on a mini-pallet.
WARRANTY: The La Marzocco Linea Mini espresso machine carries a 24-month parts and labor warranty. Upon purchasing your machine please contact La Marzocco Home Service at 206-258-2532 ext. 2 with any issues. Labor will only be covered if diagnosed and dispatched from La Marzocco only.
WHERE CAN I SHIP THIS ITEM? This item can ship to customers within the continental United States, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. It cannot be shipped internationally or to freight forwarders in the United States.
- Quick Start Guide
- Linea Mini Product Sheet
- Linea Mini Parts Catalog
- Linea Mini Manual
- Linea Mini Installation Guide
- La Marzocco Water Specification
Please Note: The images are for representation only. The wood grain and color may differ slightly from the photos due to the distinctiveness of natural materials.