Rhino Pitcher Rinser 600mm Spinjet
- BRAND NEW!
- AUTHORIZED RHINO DEALER
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- FREE SHIPPING
- FREE 12-MONTH WARRANTY
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
Get a faster, more clean rinse while using up to 30% less water with the Spinjet!
The Rhino Coffee Gear RHPR600-S has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, restaurants, coffee bars, and juice bars. This vessel rinser features a new honeycomb drain tray and a new Actuator Star design, which both help to prevent liquid build-up. It also includes a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean. Sitting at 600mm in length, the RHPR600-S fits multiple milk pitchers comfortably, making it perfect for all busy hospitality environments.
- 9.38 x 23.6 x 3.35 in (Depth from drain elbow to top of bench)
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1" size (not included)
- Flow Rate: 31.7 gallons per hour approx.
- NSF Certified
- Part No. RHPR600S
- Installation Sheet
- Cleaning Directions
- Professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
WHY USE A PITCHER RINSER?
Having an efficient workflow and clean barista tools make for a happy barista and a happy customer. With the Rhino Coffee Gear Pitcher Rinsers, you're able to quickly rinse out your steaming pitchers to keep you moving during a rush. In addition to rinsing out the lingering milk, pitcher rinsers help cool down the pitcher, an integral part of getting the best micro-foam possible out of your milk.
Usually ships in 5-10 business days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with shipping questions.
NOTE: This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
- PLV: It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) is used when installing on a mains water line.
- Do not cut out benchtop surfaces prior to receiving your rinser: Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical vessel rinser on hand prior to cutting into benchtop surfaces. Bombora Supplies does not take responsibility for errors concerning installation and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.