Mazzer Super Jolly V Up Electronic Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts & 1 Month Labor Warranty
With the Mazzer Super Jolly V Up, you'll get uniform coffee grounds in your portafilter while keeping grounds from getting on the counter with the innovative GFC System. The GFC system consists of a removable aluminum outlet insert equipped with three interchangeable wire dampers. Choose the best wire damper for you according to the coffee origin, roast profile, weather conditions, or barista preferences.
The Super Jolly V Up is one of the latest offerings from the Mazzer V line. It's reliable, easy to use, and has everything you need to make excellent coffee in a small to medium-sized coffee shop and is the successor to the globally acclaimed Super Jolly Electronic, which has since been discontinued.
Super Jolly V Up Features
- Touch Display
- New-style flat burrs with enhanced geometries, 64mm Burrs (233D)
- Functional touch display that is durable, straightforward, and colorful
- Portafilter holder adjustable in height
- Portafilter-activated dosing button to grind coffee hands-free
- Ergonomical design
- Grind Flow Control (GFC) system
- Dimensions: 23.5"(H) x 8.25"(W) x 10"(D)
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Grind Adjustments: Stepless Micrometrical
- Hopper Capacity: 2.4 lbs
- Burr Type: 64mm Flat
- Burr Material: Steel
- Burrs Speed: 1400 RPM (50Hz) - 1600 RPM (60Hz)
- Volts: 110
- Watts: 350
- Plug Type: Standard USA 110V
All new Mazzer grinders include 1-year parts and a 30-day labor warranty.
There may be signs of use from the Mazzer factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Mazzer, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Mazzer, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Mazzer directly.