Mazzer Super Jolly V Up Electronic Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 12 Month Parts & 1 Month Labor Warranty
The Super Jolly V Up is the newest offering from the Mazzer V line. It's reliable, easy to use, and has everything you need to make excellent coffee in a small to medium-sized coffee shop and is the successor to the globally acclaimed Super Jolly Electronic, which has since been discontinued.
- Touch Display
- New-style flat burrs with enhanced geometries, 64mm Burrs (233D)
- Functional touch display that is durable, straightforward, and colorful
- Portafilter holder adjustable in height
- Portafilter-activated dosing button to grind coffee hands-free
- Ergonomical design
- Grind Flow Control (GFC) system
- Color: Black
- Use: On Demand
- Version: electronic
- Power: 350 watt
- Burrs: flat
- Standard burrs: Ø 64mm (2 1/2 inches)
- Weight: 14 kg (31 lbs)
- RPM: 1400 rpm @50Hz | 1600 rpm
- Hopper capacity: 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Output: medium/low
- Programable time settings: 3
- Extraction method: espresso
Grind Flow Control System – GFC
Get uniform coffee grounds in your portafilter while keeping grounds from getting on the counter with the innovative GFC System. The GFC system consists of a removable aluminum outlet insert equipped with three interchangeable wire dampers. Choose the best wire damper for you according to the coffee origin, roast profile, weather conditions, or barista preferences.
WARRANTY: All new Mazzer grinders include 1-year parts and a 30-day labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the Mazzer factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Mazzer, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Mazzer, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Mazzer directly.