OptiPure SX2-21 Dual 10" ScaleX2® Water Filter System
- BRAND NEW!
Free 90-Day Warranty
- Authorized Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The SX2-21 is a dual-housing water treatment system with drop-in 10” cartridges that reduces sediment down to 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 1.5 GPM for 15,000-gallons. This system includes ScaleX2®, a chemical-free scale inhibition technology that utilizes Template-Induced Crystallization to effectively inhibit the formation of calcium carbonate scale.
- COFFEE BREWERS – Single or combination applications up to 1.5 GPM
- STEAM & COMBI OVENS – boilers or steam generators up to 1.5 GPM
- ScaleX2® protects boilers, steam generators, and coffee equipment against the formation and accumulation of scale
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust, and other debris down to 0.5 microns
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine
- A sturdy, powder-coated mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplify installation
- Inlet shut-off and depressurization valves make filter replacement quick and simple.
- Minimizes waste by only replacing the drop-in cartridge and reusing filter pump
- NSF Certified
- Part No. SX2-21 160-00350
- Product Spec Sheet
- Product User Manual
*Replacement cartridge kit includes one each of both cartridges.
Please Note: This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
WARRANTY: This item is subject to a 90-day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure. Please reach out to us with any questions - we're here to help!