Bruer Slow Drip Cold Brew System
Clean. Efficient. Satisfying. Bruer’s Cold Brew System produces an effortlessly smooth, low-acid cup of cold brew with maximum convenience. This cold brew drip system eliminates the common issue of over-extraction associated with full immersion cold brewing, allowing water to drip steadily from the tower, through the coffee grounds, and into the carafe.
Bruer Cold Brew System Features
- Makes 20 fl oz of cold brew in approximately 4 hours.
- Less bitterness and acidity makes for more delicious iced coffees.
- Adjustable valve allows for experimentation with brewing rates and results.
- Extracts without supervision and without over-extraction–perfect for setting up before bed or before work.
- Easy disassembly and cleaning.
- Comes with 100 paper filters.
- Materials: borosilicate glass, stainless steel, and food grade silicone
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 10.5" (127mm x 127mm x 266.7mm)
- Packaging Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 14" (177.8mm x 177.8mm x 355.6mm)
- Replacement Filters: Bruer Paper filters (PART# BRUER-PF)