Ditting Grinding Burrs Discs Complete Burr Set
Ditting® grinding discs have a long life expectancy with regular wear. The attached chart is based on normal grinding on a medium setting. Life expectancy will shorten with the finer grinds simply because the discs will be working harder and wearing out at a faster rate than with coarser grinds.
- BRAND NEW
- Includes one set of burrs (options below)
- Figures are based on normal grinding on a medium setting
- Life expectancy will shorten with the finer grinds simply because the discs will be working harder and wearing out at a faster rate than with coarser grinds
- Professional installation and setup recommended
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
CHANGE GRINDING DISCS AFTER APPROXIMATELY:
- KR804/K804 Lab: 15,000 lbs.
- K804/K807: 8,000 lbs.
- KR1203: 25,000 lbs.
- KR1403/KFA1403: 35,000 lbs.
- KF1800: 100,000 lbs.
SIGNS OF WEAR ARE:
- The grind is coming out coarse no matter what setting you are using
- The coffee is coming out hot
- The coffee continues to clog up inside the machine
- You cannot get the correct fineness on the specified setting
- The grinder seems to be grinding slower than normal
PLEASE NOTE: The K804 Lab and K804 Lab Sweet are different. The 804 Lab Sweet Grinder uses a special grinding disc. The composite of the metals affects the profile and flavor. These discs bring out the sweetness of the coffee. Either burr type will fit any 804 Grinder. Note, the 804 Lab Sweet burrs are not photoed.
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days.
Images are for representation only.
Actual grinding discs will vary based on the model chosen. Ditting no longer offers to re-sharpen burrs regardless of the model.
Please Note: the K804 Lab Sweet and K807 Lab Sweet Burrs are on backorder and expected to ship within 2-4 weeks.