Fiorenzato F71 EK Conical Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
The Fiorenzato F71 EK Espresso Grinder is renowned for its exceptional durability and outstanding performance, achieving a perfect balance between the two. With the latest generation of grinders, Fiorenzato has introduced a user-friendly touch screen interface, enhancing the grinder's reliability. This intuitive interface simplifies programming, catering to even the most inexperienced baristas. Moreover, the EK model's conical burrs with low RPM offer greater flexibility, effortlessly grinding a wide range of coffee beans, from the lightest to the darkest, in large quantities. The built-in cooling fan further supports this high-capacity grinder, enabling continuous grinding without any resistance. Considering these remarkable features, the F71 EK is the ideal choice for high-volume settings, serving as the primary grinder.
Fiorenzato F71 EK Features
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- On demand grinding by time
- Built in cooling fan
- 2 programmable doses as well as manual dispense
- 71mm Burrs
- Stepless adjustment
- Adjustable portafilter fork
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the F71 EK for?
- Cafes, Coffee Shops, or other high volume specialty coffee applications. The large conical burrs and low RPM are particularly beneficial for grinding either extremely lightly roasted, high density coffee or with extremely dark, oily coffee that is more difficult for lower capacity grinder to handle.
- Burr Size: 71mm
- Burr Type: Conical
- Burr Material: M340 Steel
- Burr Life Span: 2650 lbs / 1200kg
- Hopper Capacity: 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Daily Capacity: 14kg / day
- Rpm: 300
- Dimensions: 9"W x 10.5"D x 26.5"H
- Weight: 44lbs
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 850
- Amps: 7
- Plug Type: Standard USA 110V
All new Fiorenzato grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.