Fiorenzato F83 E PRO Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
The Fiorenzato F83 E PRO Espresso Grinder embodies a remarkable combination of reliability, efficiency, and best-in-class features, blending the three in equal parts. Fiorenzato grinders have a worldwide reputation for their dependability, and the latest generation has further elevated their status by incorporating a highly responsive and user-friendly touch screen interface. This interface simplifies programming tasks, accommodating even those new to the realm of barista skills. Moreover, the PRO line introduces an ingenious feature that allows access to the burr chamber without the need for any tools, all while preserving your preferred grind setting. The grinder's 83mm burrs enhance precision and ensure unparalleled uniformity in grind size, surpassing the capabilities of smaller burr sets. Therefore, the F83 E PRO model is exquisitely suited for bustling coffee shops that prioritize daily cleaning to ensure optimal freshness in every cup of coffee.
Fiorenzato F83 E PRO Features
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- On demand grinding by time (E)
- Stepless adjustment
- Toolless access to the burr chamber for cleaning & maintenance (PRO)
- 2 programmable doses as well as manual dispense
- 83mm Burrs
- Stepless adjustment
- Adjustable portafilter fork
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the F83 E PRO for?
Cafes, Mobile Coffee Trailers, or any other high volume specialty coffee applications.
- Cafes, Mobile Coffee Trailers, or any other high volume specialty coffee applications.
What is the difference between the E, Evo, and Pro Fiorenzato grinders?
- The "E" means the grinder uses on demand or electronic dosing.
- The "Evo" means the grinder has both on demand dosing as well as a built in cooling fan for increased grinding capacity.
- The "Pro" means that the grinder chamber can be accessed without any tools for quick cleaning and maintenance.
- For example, the F64 Evo Pro has on demand dosing, a cooling fan, and toolless access to the burr chamber.
- Burr Size: 83mm
- Burr Type: Flat
- Burr Material: M340 Steel
- Burr Life Span: 1325 lbs / 600kg
- Hopper Capacity: 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Daily Capacity: 7kg / day
- Rpm: 1550
- Dimensions: 9"W x 10.5"D x 26.3"H
- Weight: 33lbs
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 650
- Amps: 5.4
- Plug Type: Standard USA 110V
All new Fiorenzato grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.