Lighttells CM-100 Plus Coffee Roast Degree Uniformity Ground-Size Analyzer
CM-100 Plus, the best portable coffee roast analyzer, is a high accuracy and stable meter which helps you to classify roasting degree or the delta between whole bean and ground to get a better understanding of the roasting curve and roasting result for better quality control.
CM-100 plus has the following advantages: support quick measurement key, high accuracy measurement result, long battery working hours (up to 6 hours of continuous use), easy to carry, easy to store, and good quality.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Ideal analyzer kit for coffee roasters, coffee labs, coffee shops, and home roasters
- NIR photometer tells the caramelization from the coffee beans or ground
- Roast degree measuring range: 5-130
- Accuracy: Reads in both SCAA and Agtron scale
- One-touch quick measuring key
- An infrared photometer reads the caramelization from the coffee beans or grounds
- Stores up to 200 measurement results
- Supports SCAA scale
- Can be used while charging
- Auto-power offsetting
- Supports measurements result from output to PC
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
How to Use the CM-100+:
- Fill the tray with whole beans or ground coffee.
- Using the metal ruler, ensure the coffee is evenly spread and as level as possible.
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days.
Please Note: This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.