Luminaire Automatic Add-On Shot Timer
Automatically times every shot! This automatic espresso shot timer senses when a shot has started and displays the shot time in seconds. The timer automatically stops when the barista stops the shot and resets at the start of the next shot.
- BRAND NEW!
- Automatically starts, stops, and resets as you pull your shots
- Attaches directly to the solenoid valve in your machine
- Requires no modification to install
- Works with any home or commercial espresso machine using 24v, 120v, or 240v group head (3-way) solenoid valves (AC not DC)
- The shot timer runs on a standard coin cell (CR2032) battery for up to 4 years and has been tested to handle the heat and humidity of a busy café environment
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Designed in Seattle and assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 1.3" x 1.3" x 0.63"
- Wire length: 20"
- Weight: 9g
- Screen size: 1" diagonal
- Color: matte black
- What's included: one automatic espresso shot timer; cell battery (CR2032)
- Compatible with all electronic valve machines
- LUCCA A53 Mini
- LUCCA A53 Direct Plumb
- La Marzocco Linea Mini
- ECM Casa V
- Rancilio Silvia (single boiler only)
PLEASE NOTE: The Shot Timer does not work on most E61 grouphead espresso machines. This includes many "prosumer" machines made by Quickmill, Rocket, and ECM. The Shot Timer also does not work on most Slayer espresso machines as they use DC solenoids instead of AC.
For machines without a 3-way grouphead solenoid: in some instances, you can attach the Shot Timer's sensor to your machine's vibratory or rotary pump. In these cases, the timer will time whenever the pump turns on or off. So if your machine has preinfusion with the pump off or if the pump fills the boiler at the end of extraction, the time could be wrong.