OptiPure SX2-11 10" Single ScaleX2 Water Treatment System
The SX2-11 is a single-housing water treatment system with a drop-in 10” cartridge. The system utilizes ScaleX2®, a chemical-free scale inhibition technology that utilizes Template-Induced Crystallization to effectively inhibit the formation of calcium carbonate scale. The SX2-11 is ideal for applications requiring up to 1.5 GPM flow. In most cases, the cartridge will perform for one year between filter changes.
- STEAM & COMBI OVENS – Boilers or steam generators up to 1.5 GPM. Not recommended for flash type (boiler less) combi ovens.
- COFFEE BREWERS – Single or combination applications up to 1.5 GPM.
- COMBINATION – Can be used down-line in conjunction with a primary filtration system. Do not use ScaleX2 with any type of polyphosphate-based, scale-inhibitor filter.
- ScaleX2® protects boilers, steam generators, and coffee equipment against the formation and accumulation of scale.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
- A sturdy mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplify installation.
- Inlet shut-off and depressurization valves make filter replacement quick and simple.
- Minimizes waste by only replacing the drop-in cartridge and reusing filter sump.
- NSF Certified
- Product Spec Sheet
- Product User Manual
- Part No. SX2-11 160-50131
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please Note: This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
WARRANTY: This item is subject to a 90-day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure. Please reach out to us with any questions - we're here to help!