Wilbur Curtis Corinth Under Counter Hot Water Dispenser
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Warranty & Free Shipping
- Authorized Wilbur Curtis Dealer
- Price Match Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The perfect hot water at the touch of a button. The next-generation water tower from Wilbur Curtis. The Corinth is designed with a minimal footprint on the countertop to allow you to highlight your coffee and tea service. Featuring an under-counter heating system, Corinth’s G3 digital controls accurately maintain set temperature from 170° to 208°F.
At the heart of the system, the Corinth includes a unique internal pre-heat exchanger coil to ensure accurate temperature hot water the moment it’s dispensed with no lag time. Corinth’s contemporary tower incorporates three dispense buttons. Each is programmable from continuous manual flow to on-touch 32 oz. dispensing.
- Unique shape and size add visual interest to any countertop
- Available in Sky White (COR1W) or Lustrous Black (COR1B)
- Three Programmable Buttons
- Factory pre-set to two portion control, one manual dispense
- User programmable from manual flow to 32 oz. dispensing
- Remote, Under Counter Heating System
- Features Curtis G3 digital controls to accurately maintain set temperature from 170° to 208°F. (Factory pre-set at 208°F)
- Innovative Internal Pre-Heat Exchanger Coil
- Ensures accurate temperature hot water the moment it’s dispensed, eliminates lag time
- Dual Voltage – Simplifies installation
- 10.9"H x 4.2"W x 7.5"D
- Cup Clearance: 7.42”
- Phase 1
- Volts 120/220
- Amps 12.5/22.7
- Heat Configuration 2 x 2500W
- Wire 2W/3W+G
- Watts 1500/5000
- Hertz 50/60
- Connector 3/8" Flare
- Pressure 20 - 90 psi
- Min. Flow Rate 2.0 GPM
- Tank Volume 5.0 Gal.
- Product Brochure
- User Manual
Ships in 3-4 weeks. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
12 MONTH GUARANTEE
Includes a 12-month warranty.
This is a dual voltage item that can be used in 120 or 220 Volts. Amperage and wire specifications need to match according to the voltage being used. If you have any questions, please contact a licensed electrician for clarification on what your facility requires. Refer to the specifications above for clarification on the requirements.
Brew kettle not included.
Shipping lead time is - Weeks.