La Marzocco GB5 S AV Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine GB5S
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply for 0%, up to 24 Months HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- Free Installation! See what's included HERE.
- 13 Month Warranty
- Free Shipping!
Equipped with proprietary La Marzocco electronics and advanced temperature stability, the GB5 S combines classical European design with cutting-edge performance. The GB5 S is a beautiful machine that will spark customer conversation while delivering drinks with remarkable speed and consistency.
- Auto-volumetric (AV) configuration, with or without scales
- Auto-volumetric (AV): The barista starts the shot, and the machine stops it based on the pre-programmed volume of water running through the coffee to achieve the preferred coffee volume.
- Auto-volumetric with Scales (ABR): The barista starts the shot and the machine stops it based on the weight of the coffee in the cup. Auto Brew Ratio utilizes a built-in scale to achieve the preferred coffee weight.
- Dual PID (coffee & steam): This allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures
- Piero Group Caps (AV and ABR): Re-engineered internal water path that increases temperature stability
- Dual Boilers: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production
- Auto Backflush: Simplifies the cleaning process to improve efficiency
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Dimmable Barista Lights: 3-stage LED lights for eco, on, and brewing modes allow you to focus on your extraction and the cup. Not dimmable in EE configuration.
- Easy Rebuild Steam Valve: Engineered so the valve can be serviced directly from the front of the machine without needing to be removed
- Partially Exposed Groups: Improved workspace visibility for streamlined barista workflow
- Certifications: UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109
- Includes machine, external rotary pump, accessory box, portafilters, baskets, blind basket, tamper, 3/8" braided steel water line, 3/4" flex drain tube, short rubber feet/legs, standard stainless steel feet/legs
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 21.4"H (high legs) x 29"W x 25.2"D
- Weight (lbs): 150
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1
- Element Wattage (W): 5200
- Brew Boiler Capacity (liters): 3.4
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 7
- Amp Service Required: 30
3 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 21.4"H (high legs) x 38.5"W x 25.2"D
- Weight (lbs): 171
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 60 208-240, 1
- Element Wattage (W): 6800
- Brew Boiler Capacity (liters): 5
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 11
- Amp Service Required: 50
WHAT IS ABR?
Auto Brew Ratio (ABR) uses precision scales built beneath each group of the GB5 S. The ABR scales are incorporated into the espresso machine’s electronics system and provide the barista a new level of consistency, by giving control over beverage mass.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 4-6 weeks. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - All new machines include a 13-month parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not available for expedited shipping at this time.