Astoria Pratic Avant Xtra AEP 2 Group Semi Automatic Espresso Machine
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Warranty
- Authorized Astoria Dealer
- Price Match Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Pratic Avant Xtra is Astoria's entry-level espresso machine that's been designed for ease of use at an affordable price. The AEP version features push-button espresso extraction controls, heat exchange boiler, raised groups, and downlights.
- Semi-automatic (AEP): Single semi-automatic push button (manual)
- Pre-infusion technology
- Raised Groups
- Barista Downlights
- Temperature Stabilized Groups (Thermosiphoned)
- Single boiler, heat exchange system
- Turn style steam knobs
- Colors: Black or White
- Installation, water filtration, and outlet required (sold separately)
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Heating Element: 4400 Watt
- Total Wattage: 4800 watt
- Boiler: 9 Ltr
- Power 220 volt/21.4 amps
- NEMA L6-30
- Net Weight: 160 lbs
- Dimensions: W 30.5" D 22" H 21.5"
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes a 1-Year Parts and 90-Day Labor Warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION PACKAGE
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.