Eureka Atom Pro Bulk Grinder Black
The Eureka Atom Pro is a filter-focused grinder with 75mm flat steel burrs that is ideal for single dosing. This grinder uses a high speed grind dispersion system, blow up system and silent technology. This grinder is perfect for any home or commercial grinding needs.
The Atom Pro is great for commercial Filter and Pour Over grinding with a minimal countertop presence, quite, and fast grinding. NOTE: The Atom Pro is not capable of grinding at espresso fineness.
- Blow Up System: Conceived for specialty coffee, the mechanism generates an air flow able to clean the grinding chamber and grind all the coffee beans, without waste, for a perfect coffee in the cup.
- ACE System: Prevents the clump development and eliminates the electrostatic charge of ground coffee. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- Easy Setting System
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka)
- "High Speed" Grind Dispersion
- "High Speed" Maintenance
- Silent Technology: A thick, non-resonant case and rubber hush gaskets at common sound exit points give the grinder a soft, low sound easy to hold a conversation over.
- Cool system
- Model Number: Atom Pro
- Width: 7.08 inches
- Depth: 9.45 inches
- Height: 18.50 inches
- Watts: 230W
- Volts: 110-120V
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 0.661 pounds
- Dosing Options: Programmable Dosing Functionality
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless - Infinite Settings
- Grinder Style: Burr - Hardened Steel
- Burr Diameter: 75mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Recommended For: Espresso and French Press
WARRANTY: All new Eureka grinders include 1-year parts and labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Eureka, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Eureka, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Eureka directly.
*Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.