Fiorenzato F64 E Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a Consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
The Fiorenzato F64 E Espresso Grinder offers a remarkable combination of sturdiness and high-end functionality, achieving a flawless equilibrium between the two. Renowned worldwide for their dependability, Fiorenzato grinders have now incorporated a user-friendly touch screen interface in their latest generation. This intuitive interface simplifies programming, making it accessible even for the newest baristas. Specifically designed for low to medium-volume settings or as a secondary grinder in a bustling café, the F64 E ensures optimal performance and reliability.
Fiorenzato F64 E Features
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- On demand grinding by time (E)
- 2 programmable doses as well as manual dispense
- 64mm Burrs
- Stepless adjustment
- Adjustable portafilter fork
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the F64 E for?
Restaurants, Mobile Coffee, Offices, a secondary grinder at a cafe, or other Low-Medium volume specialty coffee applications.
- Restaurants, Mobile Coffee, Offices, a secondary grinder at a cafe, or other Low-Medium volume specialty coffee applications.
What is the difference between the E, Evo, and Pro Fiorenzato grinders?
- The "E" means the grinder uses on demand or electronic dosing.
- The "Evo" means the grinder has both on demand dosing as well as a built in cooling fan for increased grinding capacity.
- The "Pro" means that the grinder chamber can be accessed without any tools for quick cleaning and maintenance.
- For example, the F64 Evo Pro has on demand dosing, a cooling fan, and toolless access to the burr chamber.
- Burr Size: 64mm
- Burr Type: Flat
- Burr Material: M340 Steel
- Burr Life Span: 880lbs / 400kg
- Hopper Capacity: 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Daily Capacity: 2kg / day
- Rpm: 1550
- Dimensions: 9"W x 10.5"D x 24.25"H
- Weight: 29lbs
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 350
- Amps: 3
- Plug Type: Standard USA 110V
All new Fiorenzato grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.