Fiorenzato F83 E XGi Pro Grind By Weight Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 12 Month Warranty
- Free Shipping
The Fiorenzato F83 Evo XGI Pro Grind By Weight is for the tech-savvy barista! Traditional espresso grinders grind coffee based on time, but the Fiorenzato F64 Evo XGI Pro Grind By Weight grinds coffee based on weight (in grams) when the portafilter is in place. Grinding by weight provides incredible consistency shot after shot.
Featuring a large and intuitive full-color touchscreen display that shows coffee consumption statistics and grindstone status on screen. With 83-mm flat burrs the F83 produces fast, consistent grinds with more even particle distribution. The innovative Pro cleaning system allows the operator to remove the burr housing for cleaning without losing the grind setting.
The Fiorenzato XGI range features patented technology designed to dispense coffee calculated in grams. An algorithm constantly monitors each shot to ensure accuracy and consistency of each shot.
- Built-in scales - grind by weight technology
- Stepless adjustment
- Continuous micrometric grinding adjustment
- E Model = On Demand Dosing System
- Standard Adjustable Fork
- Color: Deep Black (Matte)
- Grinding Adjustment with Ring Nut
- Power: 650 Watt
- Flat grinders, diameter 83 mm
- ETL Approved
- View Pro Line Video
- View XGi Video
- View Display Video
- RPM: 1350/min (50 Hz), 1550/min (60 Hz)
- Hopper Capacity: 3.3 lbs.
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless
- Dimensions: 10"W x 12.2"H x 27.5"D
- Grinder Material: Hardened Steel
- Burr Diameter: 83 mm
- Weight: 44 lbs.
WARRANTY: All new grinders include 1-year parts and labor warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.
Please Note: The images are a representation only.