Mahlkonig THE ICON EK43S Coffee Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
- Free Shipping
THE ICON Features:
- All standard features of the EK43S in white
- Gold accents on the On/Off buttons, knob, dial setting plate, Mahlkonig logo, and grinder feet
- THE ICON gold accented plate with serial number out of 999
- Black EK43 short hopper (250g)
- A certificate of authenticity
The EK43S is a compact version of the renowned EK43. The EK43S takes everything that made the original grinder great - vertically mounted 98mm flat burrs, a heavy-duty 1300W motor, and a precision burr carrier - and shrinks them down to fit on any shop's limited countertop space.
A lower base height and smaller bean hopper combine to give 4 extra inches of under-cabinet clearance, while the lowered spout makes the EK43S better suited for single dosing espresso or pour-over grinding.
- Compact & Space Saving Commercial Shop Grinder
- 98mm Flat Burrs
- Grinds Cold Brew to Turkish
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte White
- Hopper size: 1.76 lb. (standard)
- Bags are simply clamped into the bag holder
- The cleaning of the spout is simply done with the bag holder
- Grind adjustment to the desired fineness is easily done by turning the grind adjustment knob
- The hoppers can be locked with a slide plate to enable an easy exchange of hoppers with different grinding goods
- Perfect for espresso, filter, batch brew, and cupping
- Smaller stature fits more compact settings and saves space Burr style: Flat
- Burr material: Cast steel with machined cutting edges
- Burr size: 98 mm
- Motor: 1300 W, 1.75 hp
- Power: 100-120 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Hopper Capacity: 1.76 lb. (standard)
- Dimensions: 9.1"W x 27"H x 16.14"D (with standard hopper)
- Weight: 54 lbs
- List Price $4,300
- Replacement Burrs are available here
- Industry professional installation or setup required
The EK43S will make light work of any volume of coffee you need to throw at it without losing quality. This grinder also provides you with the flexibility to grind for both espresso and traditional cupping grind settings, as well as all stops in between (drip, filter, batch, French press, Turkish, the list goes on!)
WARRANTY: All new Mahlkonig grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.
The images are a representation only. This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.