Nucleus Compass Beverage Thermometer
Temperature is an important parameter in making delicious coffee. Not only does the perfect temperature unlocks the flavors you’re looking for, but the temperature of your cup also affects how receptive you are to taste. This explains your cup of coffee changes in flavor as it cools down.
The Nucleus Compass is a hands-free thermometer that allows you to take the temperature of your coffee from a distance, without ever dipping the apparatus into your cup. Thanks to its infrared temperature sensor, you can get accurate readings quickly as the Nucleus Compass hovers over your coffee. It can also be set up on a stand for a completely hands-free operation or be used as a handheld device. Perfect for assessing coffee quality during cuppings and competitions.
Nucleus Compass Beverage Thermometer Features
- Contactless thermometer - The Nucleus Compass can take your liquid’s temperature without ever making contact with the substance or even the vessel where it is contained, leaving your brew undisturbed and eliminating the need to clean before moving on to the next cup.
- Quick and accurate - Featuring infrared temperature sensors, the Compass takes accurate readings in just a second, making it the perfect tool when assessing coffee quality.
- Adjustable height - This innovative thermometer also comes with a stand that can be adjusted to fit various sizes of cups underneath. Removable sensor - The sensor is fully detachable from the stand, letting you use it as a handheld thermometer.
- Temperature range is from 0 - 100° C / 32 - 212° F
- Materials: Stainless steel design, rubber non-slip base
- Dimensions: 3.9" W x 4.7" D x 7.1" H
- Weight: Approx. 180 g
- Battery: USB micro-b rechargeable
Includes a 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.