OptiPure Reverse Osmosis, Carbon & Post Filter Water Treatment Package
- Authorized Optipure Dealer
- Price Match Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Package includes a complete RO System (4 size options), Carbon Filter System FX-12, and Post Filter System QTPTCR10-1.
OptiPure BWS175 Reverse Osmosis System Sizes:
2.5 Gal. BWS175/2:
- Tank Capacity: 2.5 Gallons
- Tank Dimensions: 15.4"H × 11"D
- Part No. BWS175/2 164-01602
- OptiPure® BWS175/2 Spec Sheet
5 Gal. BWS175/5:
- Tank Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Tank Dimensions: 20.3" H × 12.3"D
- Part No. BWS175/5 164-01605
- OptiPure® BWS175/5 Spec Sheet
10 Gal. BWS175/10:
- Tank Capacity: 10 Gallons
- Tank Dimensions: 23.3" H × 15.6"D
- Part No. BWS175/10 164-01610
- OptiPure® BWS175/10 Spec Sheet
16 Gal. BWS175/16:
- Tank Capacity: 16 Gallons
- Tank Dimensions: 30.4"H × 15.6"D
- Part No. BWS175/16 164-01616
- OptiPure® BWS175/16 Spec Sheet
Storage Tank: Producing water utilizing reverse osmosis is a slow process that does not make water fast enough to meet the needs of the equipment. The storage tank is a clean environment where the optimized water is stored until called for. It includes a 0.2-micron absolute air filter to protect the optimized water against airborne contaminants and a low water level cut-out switch to protect the pump.
OptiPure BWS175 Reverse Osmosis System Features:
- Reduces total dissolved solids (TDS) in your water by more than 97%
- Produces up to 175 gallons of water per day operating at line-pressure
- Adjustable precision blend valve for further TDS modification
- Integrated monitor that shows optimized water TDS at any time
- Compact design that allows for wall or under-the-counter mounting
- Includes an integrated pre-filter which reduces sediment and chlorine
- Available with a 2.5, 5, 10, or 16-gallon storage tank
Please note, this item is not available for expedited shipping at this time.
WARRANTY: This item is subject to a 90-day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure. Please reach out to us with any questions - we're here to help!