Astoria Pratic Semi-Automatic 2 Group Espresso Machine & Macap Grinder Equipment Package
Built for medium-volume coffee environments, this espresso equipment package gives you everything you need to start serving delicious, high-quality espresso beverages.
BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
List Value: $5,960
Savings: $420 (7+% OFF!)
Total Package Cost: $5,540
- 1x Pratic Avant XTRA 2 Group Semi-Auto Machine (Black or White)
- 1x Macap MXD On-Demand Espresso Grinder (Black or White)
- 1x BWT Bestmax Water Filtration Kit - Standard, Small
- 1x Stainless Knockbox
- 1x 12 oz. Steaming Pitcher
- 1x 20 oz. Steaming Pitcher
- FREE 1-YEAR PARTS & 90-DAY LABOR WARRANTY
The Pratic Avant Xtra is Astoria's entry-level espresso machine that's been designed for ease of use at an affordable price. The semi-automatic (AEP) version features push-button espresso extraction controls, heat exchange boiler, raised groups, and downlights.
Pratic Avant Xtra AEP Features:
- Semi-automatic (AEP): Single semi-automatic push button (manual)
- Pre-infusion technology
- Raised Groups
- Barista Downlights
- Temperature Stabilized Groups (Thermosiphoned)
- Single boiler, heat exchange system
- Turn style steam knobs
- Heating Element: 4400 Watt
- Total Wattage: 4800 watt
- Boiler: 9 Ltr
- Power 220 volt/21.4 amps
- NEMA L6-30
- Net Weight: 160 lbs
- Dimensions: W 30.5" D 22" H 21.5"
Pratic Avant Xtra AEP Technical Documents:
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
WARRANTY - All new Astoria espresso machines include 1-year parts and a 90-day labor warranty.
Contact email@example.com for a lead time.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
Please Note: The images are for representation only.